Robyn was a great realtor who helped to make the difficuly home buying process smooth and less stressful than what is often the case. She was truly caring and will/would use her again if the need ever arises. Top notch person (not just realtor)!
Robyn is great. She was always available whenever we wanted to look at houses. She helped us through the whole process and always gave us great advice! I would recommend Robyn to anyone.
My husband and I worked with Robyn for a year looking for our house. She was always very prompt to return our phone calls or emails and would show us houses the same day or have somebody from her company do it if she was unable. She's very kind and knowledgeable. We would highly recommend her.
Robyn helped us sell our house and purchase our next home. Robyn was always willing to answer any questions we had, and knew all the ins and outs of the process. We relied on her expertise and she did a great job for us.
In all aspects, I believe Robyn was great. Anytime I had questions, she was available. She was willing to show us homes when it was convenient for us with our crazy schedules. I would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone. She was amazing and very good at her job!
I would like to recommend the services of Robyn Johnson to whoever is interested.
My wife and I were in a particularly difficult situation and, by pure luck, we ran across Robyn’s name on the internet. I had a need to purchase a house somewhere in MO near St Louis, while keeping my house in another state. I wasn’t sure exactly for what type I was looking, nor where. Also, we had particularly difficult schedules to work around. With her help we successfully came to a final decision. Without her help, I am certain we would have had more hurdles.
1. She is very professional and knowledge-able. She guided us thru many of the local rules and especially steered us away from flood zones! She was extremely helpful when making out offer letters and sales contracts, always protecting our interests .
2. She has created access to internet based applications (DOCUSIGN)/signed information transfer to make life much easier when trying to buy a house and she uses these tools well. She is HIGH TECH!
3. She is down to earth, willing to let you find your way through the selection process. She was extremely patient with us, accommodating our schedules, and showing us over 20 different homes all around the st louis area. She was honest enough to tell us that she didm’t know when she didn’t know the answers to our questions. But she EVENTUALLY FOUND ANSWERS TO ALL OF OUR QUESTIONS!
4. She is well connected with extremely professional services, banking, title, home inspection, home insurance, and even home warranty (she set up our home warranty account FOR US!)
5. Her very nature is patient and compliant. We think that being a real estate agent, especially for buyers, is her special gift (she may have others, but she is GREAT at her job).! I would recommend her for anyone looking to buy a house in the st louis area.
6. We placed an offer on one house. After the home inspection we began to have doubts about the house. Robyn helped us back out of the offer, legally and honestly. We were even given back our earnest money. After, she showed us at least 7 other houses until we finally made up our minds.
7. I am certain that, if you add up all of the work she did for us, and the relatively low price we paid for our house, she made probably less than minimum wage on us. When I confronted her about this, she simply nodded and said that she was more concerned that we were happy. THIS IS HER NATURE.
You make no mistake and will have no regrets having Robyn as your agent.
ARE YOU LIKE ME AND HAVE SPOKEN WITH NUMEROUS AGENTS BUT HAVE GOTTEN NO WHERE? IF YOU ARE READY TO SELL AND/OR BUY YOUR HOME FAST ROBYN JOHNSON IS THE EXPERT TO CALL. SHE IS EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL, QUICK, HONEST AND EXCELLENT AT NEGOTIATING. HER GUIDANCE AND EXPERTISE PUSHED US TO QUICKLY SELL OUR EXISTING HOME FOR $15,000 ABOVE OUR PLANNED SALE PRICE! AT THE SAME TIME, ROBYN ALSO LOCKED IN OUR DREAM HOME WHICH WAS SUPER HARD TO NEGOTIATE BUT NEVER GAVE UP AND GOT IT FOR US! DID I MENTION HER PHOTOGRAPHER? HE'S TAKES FANTASTIC SHOW PICS IF YOU NEED TO SELL YOUR HOME! TOGETHER THEY HANDLED EVERYTHING LIKE CHAMPIONS! FOREVER GRATEFUL!
very good agent always looking out for your best interest, always answers her phone are calls you right back. this is the second time she has been my agent she is wonderful
We couldn't have done it without Robyn. She navigated through what could have been a difficult situation without her knowledge and professional skills! I would recommend Robyn to anyone. We have used her for both buying and selling a home she does great with both.
Robyn Johnson is professional, courteous, prompt, knowledgeable, and always available to answer questions regarding the ongoing activities. I enjoyed working with Robyn; she completed the entire process related to the sale of my house in a timely manner.
Robyn Johnson listed our home and had two contracts that same afternoon. She is very knowledgeable, knows the market and extremely prompt on getting back to us. We definitely would recommend her and look forward to using her in the future to purchase another home.
This is the 3rd time I listed a house with Robyn, and each time my house sold really fast! She is a great help, and so easy to work with! I highly recommend her, whether you are buying or selling a house!
Robyn was without a doubt the best pick for an agent. She did an incredible job with her advice for the sale of my home as well as being incredibly helpful and cooperative with all the parties involved. I'd highly recommend her.
After having an agent for 6 months, and a contract falling through due to a buyer, we decided to pull it off the market and put it on Zillow For Sale By Owner. Robyn had a buyer interested in our home and she brought them through. About a month later, they came back through and made an offer. Robyn made the process so friendly and she was so easy to work with. I highly recommend her as a buyer's agent, and even a seller's agent. Thank you so much Robyn!!
Robin was very helpful to me I was in a hurry to find a place and I could call her up and say I wanna see this one and she was on it she also responded to all my text and phone calls rite away had no trouble getting ahold of her she was absolutely a pleasure to work with I would recommend her to anybody
Robyn was wonderful to work with! She is knowledgeable and proffessional at all times. She has helped to sell one house and buy two houses. Besides all of the things you would expect a good agent to do, she does the intangibles that you would not expect.
After closing on our new home, there was an issue with a system in the home. The warranty company did not want to cover the repair. She called her contacts and made it happen! She is ALWAYS willing to go above and beyond of what should be expected! I would never use another agent as she has spoiled us. We feel of her more as a friend than an agent.
If you are looking for an agent, I give her my highest possible recconendation. You will not be dissapointed!
I received Robyn and Amber’s contact info from a mutual friend. We were looking to buy a home and didn’t have a clue who to use. Robyn and Amber were both beside every step of the way. They made us feel like we were family through out the whole process. When we bought last time we felt like our realtor only cared about the commission but Robyn and Amber never made us feel that way. They did an amazing job negotiating the inspection and closing costs for us. I will forever be loyal to them and they are now my realtors for life! If you want two agents that truly care about you and care about the house you are buying these two are your realtors! Thank you to you both for making our dream of home ownership a realty! Forever grateful!!! We are scheduled to close any day in our dream home.
Working with Robyn Johnson at remax exceeded any of my expectations. As a first time homebuyer, I was not familiar with the terminology or the process. Right away Robyn was incredibly friendly and took time to sit down with my partner and I to determine what would be a good fit for us. She even recommended a lending agent in the area, which we ended up using and greatly appreciated. Robyn was always available and made sure to listen to our needs/wants in order to find our perfect home and school district.
Robyn was willing to meet us at any time of the day to view houses. She always made sure to give us a good advice and respected every decision we made. With no doubt having her as our agent was the best decision we could have made.
Robyn was recommended to me through a mutual friend. I was looking to buy my first home in west St. Louis county and wasn't sure who to use. She did an excellent job helping me find exactly what I was looking for, as well as helping me negotiate inspection and closing costs. She was very easy to work with and was by my side through the entire process. Would highly recommend her to any of my friends who are looking to buy or sell a house!